KANGOO JUMPS Workshop
Conducted by Kinga Sebestyén, National Trainer Coordinator
14-15 June 2013
Contents of the workshop
- Presentation of Kangoo Jumps concept
- Thorough explanation of Kangoo Jumps training method
- Practical application of training methods in Kangoo Jumps
- How to develop your own style of teaching Kangoo Jumps
- Theoretical and practical application of music in Kangoo Jumps
- Feedback, free conversation
- Continuing education in Kangoo Jumps
Workshop location and date
Kangoo Jumps training in Hässleholm, Sweden on the 14th and 15th of June 2013!
Actic Qpoolen, Hässleholm
Östra Hagagatan 2
For information, registration and payment:
For local arrangement:
International certificate 3000 SEK + VAT
Workshop costs and expenses depend on the organizers of the given Workshop.
Schedule of the Workshop
Friday, 14th of June
12:00 - 12:15 Arrival and filling in forms (registration)
12:15 - 15:15 Theory
15:15 - 18:00 Practice
Saturday, 15th of June
09:00 - 12:00 Theory / Practice
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch break
13:00 - 19:00 Written Test
We reserve the right to change the schedule!!!
Please, respect the above schedule. (Only those participants receive their certificate who attend the Workshop from beginning till the end!)
What you should bring with you to the Workshop
Please, bring with you a copybook, pen, water, long cotton socks that absorb moisture (5 pairs).
What you receive
- CDs with music for Kangoo Jumps courses
- Training manual and course material
Certification of attendance
- at the end of the Workshop – Certificate of Attendance
- after 2/3 months of practice and examination – International Kangoo Jumps Instructor certificate
Registration will be done through Isabella Badea through telephone or e-mail!
Workshop and masterclass with Kinga Sebestyen, National Trainer Coordinator!
Kangoo Jumps course in 24-25 August in Brumunddal, Norway!
Org. number: 989 089 420
manager, Anita M. Naess